Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baby Boutiques

As soon as Ryan and I found out we were having a little girl, my mind started racing with all of the cute things that I saw at the local baby boutiques. This week I decided to test my creativity and try and make some of the adorable things I have been coveting!


1.) These are little bows with flower clips attached-- the actual headband is made out of knee highs!


























2.) Ribbon Binky holders: these should be very convenient


















3.) This is a diaper wipe holder-- I saw these at the mall for $22... ( I made this for under $5)















4.) Pink/ white tutu--- I can't wait to get her picture taken in this cute pink tutu


















5.) This was my second attempt at a rag quilt. My first one was made out of squares and then I saw a rag quilt made out of strips and so I decided to try and make one myself (hint: strip rag quilts are much easier!)
































6.) These are Binky holders made out of beads-- the picture doesn't really do them justice because the pearls and crystals are SO sparkly! I also made tiny little bracelets from the same beads!

















8 comments:

Unknown said...

this is fantastic.

The McBride Bunch said...

OH RYAN, you are SO in for it. For those of us who seem to not beable to have girls :0), it is so fun to see all the cute girly things. You did a great job!
Lis

Dan and Tara said...

Ashlie, I am sorry that I blog stalked you but I found your blog off of Burgundy's! I love the bead Binky straps! How did you do that? I am not pregnant or even close but I LOVE that idea! Can I copy?

Lisa Marie said...

Great job, Ashlie! Those are fantastic- you're very crafty! I'm Ryan's cousin, btw. I don't think we've met yet. I'm also going to have to admit to blog stalking, and found yours via Trevor & Burgundy's site as well :)

Anonymous said...

i found you! now i will stalk you! love those crafts!

Alex (and Trevor!) said...

Ashlie! I love your crafts and I'm glad I found your blog!

Tonight was so much fun! I think we could talk for hours :)

The Justice Family said...

Wow, I am quite impressed!

Jenna said...

ashlie! you are so creative, i love your quilt... i'm sort of tempted to try it, but i wouldn't even know where to start- so i'll just admire yours! i'm glad things are going so well!!