Sunday, October 4, 2009

Just a Wonderful Weekend




Any weekend that begins with a Friday night BYU football game has to be the start to something great. Yes, it is true... Brynlee went to her first BYU football game and she was an angel. Ryan and I had such a fun time and all the old people sitting around us just adored little Brynlee.

Before the game I was rushing around looking for her adorable little cougar onesie that my good friend Alex gave me; however, after about 20 minutes of searching I decided to just put a navy bow together and call it good! I think Brynlee had a great time and hopefully it is just one of the many BYU games she will be attending.

























After the game we headed up to the cabin for a relaxing weekend. We enjoyed sleeping in Saturday morning and then we watched conference. Brynlee did so well for all the sessions and I was so happy that Ryan and I were able to enjoy the talks.


Ryan and Brynlee relaxing on the love sac during conference!!!






















After the Saturday morning session we decided to bike to Granny's. They have the BEST shakes. It is about a 10 mile ride but it is mostly downhill. It was such a fun ride through the cold wind. We were all a little sore Sunday morning.

























After a great Sunday full of yummy treats, conference, and relaxation... we decided to head home.

And just when I thought the weekend couldn't get any better... IT STARTED SNOWING!


3 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

You guys have to be the cutest little family! Love the photos :)

Alex (and Trevor!) said...

Oh I'm so sad you didn't find the onesie! :( But that's okay... hopefully there will be more games for her to go to before she outgrows it! Also... why in the world are you standing in snow with a very short-sleeved shirt on!?? Crazy lady! :)
I love all your cute pics though and Brynlee is a doll!! :)

The Nelson's Nest said...

giiiiirl, you better call me the next time you're in Provo! Dude, I'm getting all crafy...I need you to show me how to use a sewing machine! haha