Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Inspiration

Today I have been inspired.

Do I feel guilty for spending 2 hours of my life admiring http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ while Bryn was sleeping....

NEVER.


Today I feel I have learned how to be a better wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, and person.... all because of Stephanie Nielson.



"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."


As I go through different hardships in life, I pray that I will remember the strength and courage of this amazing mother.



I hope to be such an inspiration to my daughter... who I ADORE.





3 comments:

Alex (and Trevor!) said...

Ashlie,

So I just spent almost two hours myself. And I read the 10 chapter story written about her.

And then I cried. Oh man... I cannot even imagine. Talk about being grateful for everything in your entire life.

Thank you for sharing this. And I'm sure you will be a wonderful inspiration to Brynlee.... I'm positive!

She Loves To Make said...

Her story is so inspirational!
Your little Brynlee is just the cutest thing! And that hat---too cute!!!

Unknown said...

I Love Her. I was so excited yesterday because I turned on Oprah and she was on. I was so excited.