Saturday, January 2, 2010

CrAcKeRs!!!

Up until today, our little Brynlee has only tried rice cereal, a little bit of pickle juice :) and of course.... milk. However, when you get 27 people into one cabin .... she is bound to be fed something different than the usual.

Nancy decided to feed her a Ritz cracker....










Brynlee LOVED it.


She loved it so much that she began screaming as we took it away from her.




By the way....




She is sitting up SO well!



We have had such a blast the past couple of weeks. I love the Holidays. I won't bother explaining every little thing we did; however, I must share a picture of tubing. It just may be one of my favorite things about Utah!

p.s. if any of you have noticed my amazing picture quality it is bc I got a Canon DSLR camera for Christmas ---- now I just have to figure out how to use it! :)






1 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

Fun pictures! I LOVE Brynlee's headbands.