Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Forgiveness: My Burden Was Made Light

Once again.... I have been inspired.


I normally dont get too personal on my blog but I just had an incredible experience this weekend that I must share.


Let me give you a little history... Last Friday night I went out to eat with some girlfriends. After dinner we went out for my brother-in- laws birthday and then went bowling. I had a great night spending time with friends and family... except something got in the way...

My feelings got hurt. Ryan (unintentionally) was frustrating me :).... (looking back I was probably just tired and stressed about my church talk). Anyways, I allowed something so small to take control of my mind. I held a grudge for a few good hours.


Then on Sunday the Gosple Doctrine teacher shared this message...

I was so moved by this message. How many times in our day do we not forgive. I truly believe I needed to hear this message. There are so many times in my life where I need someone to forgive me and this message helped me realize the true power of forgiveness!

Side note: I know I havent blogged in forever but sometime soon I will catch everyone up on what has been going on this summer. And I promise... I still love Ryan... even though I sometimes get frustrated!

0 comments: