Wednesday, February 3, 2010

25 years ....

Yesterday was Ryan's birthday!
I was finally able to surprise him with a big present. I am NEVER able to do a big surprise because we are both pretty aware of our finances and we both get emails to our phones when we have "exceeded" a certain budget. Anyways.... I DID IT :)

IT'S A ....



KINDLE!


It was such a perfect birthday for Ryan. Monday night I threw a big surprise party for Ryan. Then on his birthday he went out to eat for 2 meals :)... we spent some fun time with his parents and then enjoyed a yummy dessert (a homemade ice cream cake--- let me know if you want the recipe). I am SO happy he was born. I am SO lucky to be married to such a wonderful person. He makes life SO easy....


Thanks for being such a great example to me! Brynlee and I look up to you so much! You are PeRfEcT for me :)



P.S.
Ryan will start working from home sometime soon. On his birthday I ran to Costco and picked up his work chair and assembled it ALL BY MYSELF.


It will be so fun to see this cute boy working at his desk everyDAY!



0 comments: