Sunday, February 21, 2010

This Month has been a BLAST. Ryan and I love February because we each have a birthday as well as V-Day.


This year for Ryan's birthday I threw him a surprise birthday party the night before his actual birthday. It was so much fun. I had everyone meet at the pool house and then I was in charge of bringing Ryan. We have been so blessed to have such good friends that helped me pull off a great party.... although he kind of figured out what I was doing :)


OK-- now that I have written all that I think I may have talked about his birthday in a previous post.... hmmmmm... if so.... SORRY!


Moving on.


Other February happenings:


-we have both been sick :(

-we got AWESOME tennis rackets from Ryan's parents.... they always rock at picking our gifts

-ryan is planning an amazing birthday for me on Friday :)


0 comments: