Friday, May 7, 2010

My New Life


InspIratIon


What inspires you?

People, Places, Music, Service? I am inspired by people more than anything else.

Stephanie is an inspiration. I look at her and TRULY think she is one of the most beautiful people.

I want to be like her! Today I will try...

-to think positive thoughts
-to be grateful I can lift Brynlee EASILY
-to SLOW down
-to not complain
-to not have a pity party when things in life don't work out perfectly

I hope this video inspires YOU!



Brynlee happenings:
-waves hi
-gives high fives
-gives kisses (my personal favorite)
-dances
-shakes her head NO (not so cool)
-claps her cute little (yet chubby) hands
-inspires me to be my BEST self


1 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

I love that video and I love Nienie. What an amazing lady. And what a little cutie!!! Your little girl is just the sweetest thing!