Monday, May 10, 2010

Tail-LESS


today i created my first stuffed animal!

lets just say--- it's TAIL-less...but that's ok because i had a blast making it (supposed to be a giraffe but looks more like a flying dino if you ask me :)



Just a quick shout out to my amazing husband---thanks for making Mother's Day PERFECT!


My day started off with a wonderful breakfast in bed... which ended up being mostly eaten by Bitty (bryn) - needless to say I had to wash sheets this morning


Italic

then i got a wonderful SURPRISE! Ryan gave me this beautiful Brighton necklace with the letter B (for brynlee) charm. I just may wear it every day!




After church Brynlee had a fever of 102.8. I was freaking out a little bit-- but hey- that is what being a Mom is all about. She has been feeling much better today!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Mother's day!

3 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

CUTE! Your baby is such a doll! :) Glad you had a great Mother's Day. Shelby http://hope2adoptbaby.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

Wow what a beautiful necklace! I love it! We have missed you guys! Our blog is at www.chelsandmike.blogspot.com if you're ever interested! Your daughter is sooo cute!

Roxanna said...

I like the giraffe. Summer would love it.

http://roxiemommy.blogspot.com/